Fire mishap: A house gutted in fire near Mulki

1:10 PM, Friday, April 3rd, 2015

House FireMangaluru : A house gutted in fire due to electrical short circuit at Mooduthota in Padupanambur Kallapu near Haleangady on Thursday, April 2,.

The losses worth nearly Rs 2 lakhs estimated. The locals and fire brigade managed to extinguish the fire immediately.

The wooden planks in the roof were burnt to ashes. But by then goods stored in the rooms had already caught fire.

The local youth managed to bring few things out while fire was still on. They also carried the gas cylinder out from the kitchen. Jai Krishna a local resident came to the rescue with providing water for fighting the fire till the fire brigade came.

It is said, house owner Fakira Byari’s sons are working abroad. No one injured in the iicident, total ten members reside in the house including children.

Inspector from Mulky police station Ramachandra Nayak visited the spot.


Simillar Posts