Fish Curry of last night led to vomiting next morning: 37 students ill

7:51 PM, Thursday, December 22nd, 2011
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

fish-curry-putturPuttur: There is a Morarji Desai(reformed) school in Darbe here which is residential. There are 68 boys studying there, of whom as many as 37, consumed left over fish curry of Wednesday night(December 21) next morning, at 8AM, which led to vomiting immediately.

The curry of previous night was not fresh in storage and the boys had to be admitted to a hospital, whereas the other 30 senior students recovered by themselves.

Students from 6th to 10th standards are staying in this residential school, and they belong to Sullia, Hassan and Sakleshpur. The Principal(Satheesh) called the Ambulance, and put the ailing boys in, to reach hospital. The students were recovering fast, said the hospital Sources.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply