Man electrocuted while preparing housewarming ceremony Puja

12:57 PM, Friday, January 15th, 2021

Krishnappa NaikPuttur : A person electrocted while he fixing a plug at his newly built house at Udayagiri, Sampya on Thursday January 14.

The deceased has been identified as Krishnappa Naik (45), a vehicle mechanic from Parladka.

It is said, before the house warming ceremony a Kutti Puja was performed at the new house on the night of January 13. Krishnappa Naik while fixing a plug  electrocuted after he accidentally came in contact with electricity.

In a shocking incident reported from the city, a person who had recently got his new house constructed and who was preparing to perform the housewarming ceremony on January 16, was electrocuted after he accidentally came in contact with electricity. This incident happened.

He was immediately taken to hospital but he had passed away before reaching there.

His house warming ceremony supposed to be on January 16.

His brother  Choma Naik registered a case at Puttur rural police station.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply