Sanitary Godown at Baunder catches fire

9:35 PM, Saturday, August 14th, 2010
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Mangalore, August 14: The godown stocked with bathroom and toilet fixtures located at Bajilakeri, Bunder caught a fire on August 14, Saturday.


The incident came into notice, when the workers of the godown noticed smoke evoking from the godown named ‘Sree Durga distributors’ around 3.00 pm. Immediately the fire service personnels arrived and struggled hard to evacuate the fire and brought the blaze under control.


None of the workers were injured in the incident.

                                   

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply