Selfie click : Youth partialy burns after he climbs roof of a goods train

11:15 PM, Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021

Selfi Click Surathkal:   A youth, who climbed onto the roof of a goods train to click a selfie, was electrocuted at Agaramelu near Surathkal railway station on Tuesday evening. Fortunately, he sustained partial burns and was taken to a hospital.

The youth has been identified as Salan Paras (21).

Konkan railway had electrified the tracks at Surathakal railway station recently. has been electrified with high voltage lines running overhead the rail tracks. A danger signboard has also been put up as a warning.

Ignoring all this, Salan had dared to take a selfie on top of a parked goods train. However, he came close to the high tension wires and was electrocuted.

The injured youth is currently being treated at a hospital in the city.

Simillar Posts