A house in Dongerkeri catches fire

11:40 AM, Tuesday, March 6th, 2012
Share

Mangalore  : A house belonging to Raghavendra Rao at Varkady lane in Dongerkeri caught fire in the morning of March 4 Sunday.

The owner noticed smoke coming out of a bathroom at around 6:30 p.m. and raised the alarm. The members of the house had kept water for his bath on a firewood stove early in the morning and might have caught a spark on the other logs kept aside.

The neighbors helped the family members to put out the fire, since the lane was very narrow for the fire service vehicle to reach the house. Later the fire fighting personnel arrived from Pandeshwar searched for other way to reach the house and succeeded in taming the flames.

The fire has destroyed only the bathroom creating no major loss to the family.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply