Auto gas cylinder explosion, House catches on fire near Bajal

12:45 PM, Thursday, January 2nd, 2020
Share

bajal-houseMangaluru: An auto gas cylinder explosion a house was gutted in fire here at Bajal in the city in last night.

No human casualties were reported in the mishap.

The residents of the house, belonging to a Chandrashekhara were away when the mishap took place at around 7.30 pm on January 1.

Fire service personnel and local police rushed to the spot and doused the fire.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply