A garment shop in Market Road Catch fire

12:15 AM, Thursday, September 3rd, 2015
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

fire Mangaluru : A garment shop located at Market Road caught fire due to short circuit at 6.25 in the evening of Wednesday September 2.

The shop on the first floor of Jayanti complex was seen in the smoke around 6.15. A passer by the road noticed the incident and informed to the traffic police n market road. Immediately they informed Pandeshwar fire station.

Three fire tenders from Pandeshwar and Kadri – rushed to the spot and controlled the fire flame.

The shop belongs to Hari Singh, he was running the shop since 5 years namely Bharath Collections, The shop contains whole sale readymade dresses.

fire According to the shop owner Hari Singh, total 30 lakh garments stored in the shop. All items squandered due to fire and water.

The fire fighters faced difficulty to enter the shop Due to thick smoke. Finally, they managed to get inside by wearing masks and doused the fire after some efforts.

Pandeshwar police have registered a case.

fire

 

fire

 

fire

 

 

Dharmasthala-Deepothsava                      

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply