Fire mishap in canteen; assumed loss is Rs 2 lakh

8:36 PM, Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Fire mishapMangaluru: On Saturday early morning a fire break out took place in a canteen near Pumpwell circle.

According to the locals, they noticed the fire at 6 am in a canteen which also runs a vegetable shop. The fire service personnel have informed that the fire might be broke out from the gas leakage in the canteen.

It is assumed that the mishap might have cost a loss of Rs 2 lakh.

Fire service staff arrived on time and doused the fire. Because of their timely arrival nearby shops were prevented from spreading of fire.

No injuries or casualties have been reprted.

                         

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply