Medical shop near Central Market gutted by fire mishap

11:54 AM, Wednesday, October 24th, 2018
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

medicalMangaluru: A medical store near the Central Market in the city was gutted in a fire mishap late night on October 23, Tuesday. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

The fire was first noticed in the shop named Sesma Medicals owned by Shobha at Unity Shopping Complex at around 11.50 pm. All the medicines and furniture in the shop were destroyed in the fire. The loss has been estimated at Rs 15 lakhs.

Fire tender vehicles which rushed to the spot extinguished the fire and ensured that it did not spread to nearby shops.

                       

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply