Youth dies due to electric shock at Moodbidri

9:16 PM, Thursday, September 12th, 2019
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

keerthi Moodbidri : A youth lost his life while plucking areca nuts when he came in contact with live wire on Thursday morning at Beluvai.

The deceased has been identified as Keerthi (30).

Unaware of the existence of the live wire, Keerthi climbed the areca nut tree to pluck the fruit and accidentally came in contact with the wire thereby losing his life. As soon as he came in contact with the live wire, he came crashing down from the tree and soon breathed his last.

                       

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply