Gas cylinder explosion, family members escaped from the mishap

4:29 PM, Friday, August 7th, 2020
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

explosionPuttur: A house was damaged following a gas cylinder explosion in Balya village here on Thursday night

The incident took place at KD Gowda’s residence. Luckily all the family members escaped unhurt in the mishap.

The roof of the house was partially damaged and cracks emerged on the wall due to the intensity of the blast. Other household items too were damaged.

The exact cause for the explosion is to be ascertained, Village panchayat staff visited and inspected the spot

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply