Eight-year-old boy dies after chocolate got stuck in his throat

10:47 PM, Sunday, August 9th, 2020
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...

FaizanMangaluru :  An eight-year-old boy died after a chocolate got stuck in his throat at Ucchila Gudda of Someshwar village near here on Sunday August 9.

The deceased has been identified as Faizan grandson of Cycle Ibrahim and son of Rahim..

The chocolate got stuck in his throat and choked him, sources said.

Faizan was rushed to hospital, however, he passed away on the way, locals said.

 

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply