Bike Rider charred to death after contact with hi-tension wire

9:20 PM, Tuesday, August 11th, 2020
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...

LivewirePuttur  : A bike rider was charred to death along with his bike after he came into contact with a live wire which was dangling right on the middle of the road near Kalleri Guligana Katte of Nintikallu on Tuesday morning.

The deceased is said to be a resident of Mandekolu in Sullia.

However, his identity is yet to be known. A high-tension electric cable that was snapped was reportedly dangling and the bike rider who was unaware of it came into contact with it resulting in a fire that led to the tragedy.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply