- Mega Media News English - https://megamedianews.com -

Fire mishap at a Hypermarket near Ballalbagh

fireMangaluru : A fire mishap at the Fieldstar Hypermarket at Ballalbagh in the city late night on April 14, Wednesday has led to loss of goods worth several lakhs of rupees.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

The fire was first noticed at around 11.15 pm. The fire tender vehicles which rushed to the spot extinguished the fire after great efforts.

It has been gathered that fire tender vehicles arrived at the spot again this morning after some spark was noticed inside the building. The loss has been estimated at over Rs one crore.