Fire mishap in shop near Carstreet

11:40 AM, Tuesday, September 18th, 2012
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Fire mishapMangalore :  A shop near the flower market at Carstreet in Mangalore was  damaged in a fire that broke out on the evening of September 17, Monday. The shop belonged to one Bhasker.

A short circuit is suspected to be the reason behind the mishap. The fire service personnel who rushed to the spot  brought the fire under control. The extent of loss is yet to be ascertained.

 

                       

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply