11 year old boy electrocuted at Vittalpadnur

11:16 AM, Tuesday, October 30th, 2012
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

MESCOM negligenceMangalore: Mohammad Zaleel (11)  met a tragic end when he was electrocuted after he came into contact with a high tension wire at Vittalpadnoor in Bantwal taluk on October 29, Monday.

The mishap took place when Zaleel  was on his way home after playing. Meanwhile, residents of  the area have accused MESCOM’s negligence for the incident. The boy was a fifth standard student at Yettukallu Government school.  Locals say a high tension wire was lying on the ground since Sunday and that Zaleel stepped on it to meet a tragic end.

Senior MESCOM officials visited the spot.

MESCOM negligence

 

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply