- Mega Media News English - https://megamedianews.com -

Fire breaks out at KMC hospital building

Fire breaksMangalore : Fire in the first floor of the KMC Hospital building in the early  hours of  January 5, Saturday, caused some anxious moments. The fire destroyed several machinery and documents at the Micro Biology Lab of the Hospital.

A short circuit in the air conditioner is said to be the cause of the fire. The fire tenders which rushed to the occasion brought the fire under control. A case has been registered.  The loss is yet to be ascertained.