Fire in rexine godown at Bhavanthi Street

12:31 AM, Monday, February 4th, 2013
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

 rexine godownMangalore : A fire mishap was reported from a rexine godown at Home chamber building at Bhavanthi Street early Sunday morning.

The godown belonged to the  Canara Agency. A short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire. Fire service vehicles which rushed to the spot extinguished the fire. The loss of property has been estimated at Rs 1.5 lakh.

A police case has been registered.

                       

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply