- Mega Media News English - https://megamedianews.com -

Fire in rexine godown at Bhavanthi Street

 rexine godownMangalore : A fire mishap was reported from a rexine godown at Home chamber building at Bhavanthi Street early Sunday morning.

The godown belonged to theĀ  Canara Agency. A short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire. Fire service vehicles which rushed to the spot extinguished the fire. The loss of property has been estimated at Rs 1.5 lakh.

A police case has been registered.