Electric short circuit at a residential complex near Panemangalore ; cash, gold burnt to ashes

Wednesday, May 19th, 2021
Panemangalore

Bantwal : A fire mishap at a residential complex close by Aladka mosque in Panemangalore has gutted all belongings in the house including cash and gold on Tuesday night. The house belonged to businessman Haneef Hasco. The family members were away to attend the funeral of a relative when fire broke out in the house, […]

Fire mishap at Bank of Baroda Hampankatta branch

Wednesday, September 30th, 2020
Bankof Baroda

Mangaluru : Five air-conditioners, computer and Electronic equipment burnt down in a fire mishap at the main office of Bank of Baroda at Hampankatta around 5 am on Wednesday September 30. A fire accident happened by a short circuit and resulted in large scale losses. Fire tenders reached the spot and operation took place to put off the fire. […]

Fire mishap: A house gutted in fire near Mulki

Friday, April 3rd, 2015
House Fire

Mangaluru : A house gutted in fire due to electrical short circuit at Mooduthota in Padupanambur Kallapu near Haleangady on Thursday, April 2,. The losses worth nearly Rs 2 lakhs estimated. The locals and fire brigade managed to extinguish the fire immediately. The wooden planks in the roof were burnt to ashes. But by then […]

Scrap dealer’s shop catches fire at Karangalpady

Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014
Karangalpady fire

Mangalore : A scrap dealer’s shop at Karangalpady gutted in a fire here on July 1, Tuesday night. It is said that, around 9.15 pm on Tuesday night residents of Sunflower Apartments informed to the fire service department about the thick smoke coming from the godown. It is suspected that it might have been due […]

Maruti Omni catches fire near Hamilton Building in Mangalore

Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
Maruti Omni catches fire

Mangalore : A Maruti Omni which was parked in front of the Hamilton building near the State Bank in Mangalore, suffered partial damage after it caught fire due to a short circuit while its driver started the vehicle. The incident took place at around 3.30 pm on September 24, Tuesday. The car bearing registration no. […]

Tourist car catches fire due to short circuit near Kadri Kambla

Tuesday, June 25th, 2013
Tourist car

Mangalore :  A Tata Indigo tourist car caught fire and was partially destroyed near Kadri Kambla in Mangalore on June 24, Monday. The car belonged to one Ravindra who was its owner cum driver. He hails from Pavoor. On Monday, Ravindra had been to the airport to pick up some passengers and had dropped them […]

Fire mishap in shop at Hampankatta

Sunday, April 7th, 2013
Fire mishap

Mangalore:  A shop at Hampankatta near the fish market, was damaged in a fire that broke out on April 6, Saturday night. A short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire. The locals who gathered near the shop helped in putting out the fire. The loss has been estimated at Rs 75000. […]

Short Circuit results in fire in building on KS Rao Road

Wednesday, January 16th, 2013
Krishna Prasad building

Mangalore : A short circuit in the electricity meter led to a fire in a two storied building named Krishna Prasad, adjacent to Vishwa Bhavan on KS Rao Road on January 15, Tuesday night. Four fire tender vehicles which rushed to the spot, put out the fire. Eight persons who were in the building were […]

Scrap shop at Thokkottu gutted ; goods worth Rs 5 lakh destroyed

Saturday, December 1st, 2012
scrap shop Thokkottu

Mangalore: A scrap shop owned by one Mohammad Ashraf, and located near the checkpost at Tokkottu was completely destroyed in a fire that broke out on the night of November 30, Friday. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire. The loss of property due to the fire has been estimated […]

Fire mishap in shop near Carstreet

Tuesday, September 18th, 2012
Fire mishap

Mangalore :  A shop near the flower market at Carstreet in Mangalore was  damaged in a fire that broke out on the evening of September 17, Monday. The shop belonged to one Bhasker. A short circuit is suspected to be the reason behind the mishap. The fire service personnel who rushed to the spot  brought […]

  View all Polls

Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 demonetizing is helpful?

View Results