Short circuit : House at Vas Lane partially gutted

10:30 AM, Friday, May 11th, 2012
Share

House fireMangalore ;  Goods worth nearly Rs 25 lakh were destroyed in a fire that broke out in a house at Vas Lane in Mangalore on the night of May 11, Thursday. A short circuit in the air conditioner is said to be the cause of the fire. The house was partially gutted in the fire.

The house belongs to Ahmed Koya who was away in Bangalore when the incident took place. His wife Rafiya was alone in the house  and was watching TV when fire broke out.

House fireNeighbors who noticed the fire in the AC outlet immediately informed  Rafiya who rushed out of the house.
Fire fighting vehicles from Pandeshwar rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire. Several goods including AC, TV, wooden furnishings etc were detroyed in the fire.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply