Two persons injured in gas cylinder explosion

1:52 PM, Monday, November 25th, 2019
Share

vaslaneMangaluru: Two persons, including a woman were injured in an explosion caused by a leakage in a cooking gas cylinder at a house here on Monday, November 25.

The injured identified as Manjunath (25) and Rekha (20) were admitted to a hospital.

The window panes of the house located at Vas Lane as well as a car parked outside the house were damaged due to impact of the explosion.

The explosion is said to have occured when the residents of the house switched on an electricity switch

Pandeshwar fire service personnel rushed to the spot.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply