Elderly woman accidentally drinks petrol ; dies

11:25 PM, Thursday, September 30th, 2021

PetrolUppinangady  : An elderly woman lost her life after she consumed petrol from a bottle mistaking it for water, on September 29, Wednesday at Perne Sampadakodi in Uppinangady.

The deceased is Padmavathi(79). The woman had been to her daughter’s house on September 26. There, they had stored petrol in a bottle to be used for the grass cutting machinery. Meanwhile Padmavathi who had vision problems accidentally drank petrol from this bottle.

As she fell ill soon after, she was rushed to the Government Hospital in Mangaluru where she died on Wednesday.

Uppinangady police have registered a case in this regard.

Simillar Posts