Crackers shop near Kadri gutted in a fire, Five lakh rupees lost

12:41 PM, Saturday, November 2nd, 2013
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

crackers-kadri

 Mangalore : A  crackers shop near Kadri gutted in a fire the in wee hours of Saturday November 1. Two workers escaped from the fire mishap.

Total five lakh rupees loss estimated on this incident. Activa scooter, furniture and generator were gutted on fire.

The shop is owned by Rajesh. He had set up the shop on Friday morning to sell crackers for Diwali.

Sources said, an unidentified person threw some object into the shop purposely, after he ran away from the spot.

In a moment crackers start busted, the entire shop gutted in fire, locals said. A worker had escaped from the fire unhurt.

The Fire Forces of Pandeshwar and Kadri rushed to the spot and Extinguish the fire.

Shivabhagh Corporater Babitha visited to the spot.

Mangalore east police has been registered a case.

crackers-kadri

crackers-kadri

crackers-kadri

crackers-kadri

crackers-kadri

crackers-kadri

                         

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply