Fire accident at ICU of Fr Muller Hospital

12:15 AM, Wednesday, January 9th, 2013
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Fr Muller Hospital Fire accident Mangalore: A fire broke out at the Intensive Care Unit of Fr Muller Hospital in Mangalore on the morning of January 8, Tuesday, causing some tense moments.  The fire tender vehicles which rushed to the spot extinguished the fire. No one was injured.

A short circuit in the air conditioner is said to be the cause of the mishap. A few days ago, a fire mishap was reported in the first floor of KMC Hospital at Jyothi in Mangalore.

                       

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply