Cloth shop partially gutted in fire mishap at Kota

12:00 PM, Tuesday, April 30th, 2013
Share
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Fire mishap at KotaKundapur : A fire mishap has been reported from a garment shop  near the bus stand at Kota  on the NH 66. All electronic goods and nearly 20 per cent of the garments  were destroyed in the fire which was caused due to a short circuit.

Fire mishap at KotaThe shop at Devikiran complex at Kota belonged to Bahaddur Bhasha from Gujarat. He was away in another shop of his at Udupi when the fire mishap took place. There were three employees in the shop when the fire   broke out. However, none were injured. The Kundapur fire tender vehicles rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire.

The loss of property has been estimated at Rs 6 lakhs.

Fire mishhap at Kota

 

                         

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply