Youngster from Kasargod dies due to suffocation after gas leakage in home at Dubai

12:54 PM, Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013

prajithKasargod : A Youth from Hosadurga in Kadappura who was working in Dubai, died due to suffocation following a gas leakage at his residence at Deira, Dubai.

He is PV Prajith (20), son of Premanand and Mulla of Kanhangad. He had left for Dubai just six months ago and worked for a private company. It is said on Sunday September 27 Prajith had gone to work when the gas began to leak. Though he returned in the evening, he was unaware of the leak and the gas which filled the room suffocated him to death. Though he was rushed to hospital in the morning, he could not be saved.

The family is trying to bring the body to hometown for the last rites.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply