Chlorine Gas Leak: 59 in hospital.

9:57 PM, Wednesday, July 14th, 2010
Share

Mumbai : Due to a Chlorine gas cylinder leak in Mumbai early this morning, 59 affected persons have been admitted to JJ hospital, including 14 college students and six in the cardiac intensive care. Leak has been terminated soon, though started at 4 Am on Wednesday. 4 fire guards who rushed to plug the leakage, were taken ill and hospitalized.
Chlorine gas is an irritant to respiration, eyes and head, causing dizziness, vomit and headache when inhaled. Longer exposure to it could lead to loss of sense or death.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply