A Gas leakage explosion destroys a house at Bolwar

11:38 PM, Tuesday, October 28th, 2014
Share

Gas leakage explosionPuttur : A house in Bolwar, Puttur was destroyed due to the explosion caused by gas leakage on October 28, Tuesday morning.

Reportedly, a house belonging to of Udaya Acharya of Bolwar was completely damaged due to the gas explosion and sustaining minor injuries to three other family members along with Acharya.

It is learnt that, gas connection belonged to Malingeswara Gas Agency which exploded due to leakage causing the loss of Rs 5 lakh.
The Fire personnel were rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames. The injured were immediately rushed to hospitals for treatment.

Simillar Posts

Leave a Reply