Bajpe fire mishap : Experts from MRPL play a Crucial Role in Firefighting

Saturday, April 24th, 2021
Bajpe fire

Mangaluru : Fire and Safety Department of Managlore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) have extended support for firefighting at Catasynth Specialty Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. , a specialty chemicals manufacturing unit in Mangalore Special Economic Zone (MSEZ). MRPL firefighting team had played a major role in extinguishing fire at Pachchanadi recently wherein Sophisticated firefighting systems of […]

Fire mishap in Mangaluru Income Tax office TDS Section

Friday, April 16th, 2021
Income Tax

Mangaluru : A fire broke out in the Income Tax office located in the Central Revenue Building in Attavar  Mangaluru on Thursday with a few files and computers getting destroyed under the flames. A short circuit in the air-conditioner is said to be the reason for the fire which gutted a few computers, cupboards and files. […]

Fire mishap at a Hypermarket near Ballalbagh

Thursday, April 15th, 2021
fire

Mangaluru : A fire mishap at the Fieldstar Hypermarket at Ballalbagh in the city late night on April 14, Wednesday has led to loss of goods worth several lakhs of rupees. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire. The fire was first noticed at around 11.15 pm. The fire tender […]

Lorry driver charred to death in Nelyady fire mishap

Thursday, March 25th, 2021
lorry

Nelyady : The driver of a container lorry was charred to death inside his vehicle in a horrific collision between his vehicle and a private bus that resulted in both the vehicles going up in flames near Mannagundi in Nelyady on the National Highway between Mangaluru and Bengaluru late night on Wednesday. The private bus […]

Vittal : Two shops gutted in fire mishap

Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
Vittal fire

Vittal : Two shops were gutted in a fire mishap at the K J Towers near the KSRTC bus stand at Vittal on Tuesday. The shops gutted included a hardware shop and a bakery store. Both were completely destroyed in the mishap. The fire was initially catch up in a paint shop. Then the fire spread […]

Bakery gutted in fire mishap near Panemangaluru

Friday, August 14th, 2020
vishnu Bakery

Bantwal: Recently renovated bakery caught fire due to short circuit in Panemangalore on Thursday, August 13 midnight. The shop belongs to Rajesh and the estimated loss due to fire to be around Rs 10 laks. Vishnu Bakery, located in a commercial complex near Kallurti Temple at Panemangalore was completely burnt down and several goods were […]

Rs 5.75 crore lost in fire mishap at Udupi

Tuesday, June 25th, 2019
Indrali-fire

Udupi : The owners of four different establishments at the A.R.J. Arcade here where a fire broke out on Sunday night have registered complaints with the Manipal Police with regard to loss suffered by them. The departments of Police and Fire and Emergency Services received a call at 9.45 p.m. on Sunday stating that a […]

Medical shop near Central Market gutted by fire mishap

Wednesday, October 24th, 2018
medical

Mangaluru: A medical store near the Central Market in the city was gutted in a fire mishap late night on October 23, Tuesday. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire. The fire was first noticed in the shop named Sesma Medicals owned by Shobha at Unity Shopping Complex at around […]

Karnataka Bank Thokkottu branch properties burnt in Fire mishap

Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
Karnataka Bank

bMangaluru: A fire accident broke out at Karnataka Bank  on Tuesday night has destroyed the properties at Thokkottu. Short circuit is likely to be the reason for the accident. The locals informed the police and fire workers soon after the incident took place at night. Subsequently, the fire workers rushed in to the spot and […]

Fire mishap in canteen; assumed loss is Rs 2 lakh

Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Fire mishap

Mangaluru: On Saturday early morning a fire break out took place in a canteen near Pumpwell circle. According to the locals, they noticed the fire at 6 am in a canteen which also runs a vegetable shop. The fire service personnel have informed that the fire might be broke out from the gas leakage in […]

  View all Polls

Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 demonetizing is helpful?

View Results